Great Paints: Monsters Box, Bi-Monthly
Shipping in Batches:
18th, 30th Sept
COMPLETE A BI-MONTHLY PROJECT
Do you want to add more monstrous miniatures to your collection, and also love the idea of having a custom project to complete every 2nd month? Then the Monsters box is for you!
- Incredible monster miniatures are the focus of this box. This are usually larger models, made from highly detailed resin and with a higher price point of £15 - £30 per model.
- This box is a themed kit including a miniature, paints, a scenic base and basing bits. Get creative and build your diorama to tell a horrifying story.
- Tired of the same old models? Discover new miniature manufacturers from around the world of scary monsters and mythical creatures.
- Also features an 8 page, full colour Painting Guide to teach you a new technique and get you started painting your new villainous miniature.
This box is different to the Villains Box because the miniatures inside are more premium and are always of a monster or creature. The villains minis are of a lower price point and will include human villains too.
PAST BOX EXAMPLE: Hover or tap for more info
Shipping?! I know, shipping costs are the worst. We don't build our shipping costs into the price of the box, as we want to use all the budget to pack awesome stuff into every one of your subscriptions. We always try to keep our shipping prices as low as possible!
Our subscription boxes are mystery boxes, so we can't tell you exactly what you'll find inside. But for those of you that prefer to know a little more before you buy, check out the bullet point contents below.
September's Monsters Box will now be available throughout October for those people that missed out. It's the exact same box that was featured in September - Herald of War.
If you subscribe to September's box in October, your next box will still renew on 1st November. Don't re-buy this box if you already bought one in September ;)
This month's box is called Herald of War.
September's box contains:
- Our banner bearing beast, fired up and ready for war
- A large base to build your diorama
- A stony landscape texture from a new manufacturer to set the scene
- Pack of basing foliage to add realism
- A set of resin basing items to build your diorama
- 1x large resin column to add height to your scene
- Three miniature paints from a favourite brand to paint your beast
- Our Monsters Painting Guide containing a step by step tutorial
This box contains over £40.00 in RRP.