Core Supplies: Discovery is the ideal subscription box for trying new model paints every month, with a custom Painting Guide inside explaining how to use them!
September's Box contains:
- Foundry Paints, Nipple Pink Shade, £3.50
- Foundry Paints, Nipple Pink, £3.50
- Foundry Paints, Nipple Pink Light, £3.50
- Ammo of Mig Jimenez, Dark Tracks, £2.30
- Ammo of Mig Jimenez, Gun Metal Pigment, £4.50
- Alclad II, Warpigs Mud Pigment, £2.75
- Colours of War, Motherland Earth, £2.25
- Colours of War, Sicily Yellow, £2.25
- The Army Painter Warpaints, Dirt Splatter, £2.23 *Please note: due to manufacturing issues, the Dark Leather paint from Colours of War has been replaced in this box by a Dirt Splatter, which is exactly the same colour and works as an ideal substitute. We're really sorry about this!
The Painting Guide covers: how to use the Nipple Pink paints to highlight reds and to paint monster tentacles. Using the Colours of War paints for pottery, and using the metallic pigment and tracks paint from Mig Jimenez with the Alclad pigment for an epic weathered tracks effect (which also works on fantasy weapons too)!